Bloomfield Medical Office Building
PIH Health is pleased to announce the opening of its Bloomfield Medical Office Building (MOB) in Santa Fe Springs, Calif., located at 12400 Bloomfield Avenue, at the corner of Imperial Highway. The three-story, 35,076 square-foot facility provides the local community with access to high-quality medical services close to their homes and places of work. While PIH Health has updated and revamped many existing medical offices throughout the area, this is its first completed ground-up construction project in the Santa Fe Springs/Norwalk area.
Join us to celebrate the opening of PIH Health's newest medical office building. A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, September 12 at 10 am. All are welcome to attend.
Centrally located between PIH Health Whittier Hospital and PIH Health Downey Hospital, the new Santa Fe Springs medical office building brings multi-disciplinary care to the neighborhood coupled with the latest in medical technology and facility design.
The Bloomfield Medical Office Building offers the following services:
- An Eye Care Center featuring the latest in name-brand and custom eyeglass frames as well as sunglasses. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The first and third Wednesday of each month the Eye Care Center will be open 10 am to 7 pm.
- A Family Medicine office where primary care is offered for the entire family. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- An Orthopedics & Sports Medicine office where patients can be seen for a wide range of services related to diagnosing and treating bone and joint conditions. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- A Radiology Department providing X-rays when necessary.
- An Urgent Care Center that is open every day from 10 am to 8 pm, including holidays. Visit Urgent Care for sports physicals, cold and flu symptoms, earaches, back pain and so much more. No appointment is necessary.
- A Community Pharmacy (opening late Fall 2017) where prescriptions can be sent by your physician electronically after an appointment, filled by a pharmacist, and conveniently purchased on the way out. Shop at the pharmacy for low-cost, over-the-counter medicine.
One centralized lobby and check-in area welcomes visitors to expedite patient registration. There is open space on the building’s third floor for added services that will reflect the evolving needs of the community.
For more information about physicians, services and appointment scheduling at the PIH Health Bloomfield Medical Office Building, call 562.967.2800 or click on the links above.