We Are Here for You
You’ve put your life on hold. You’ve been the parent, the teacher, the daycare provider and the coach. PIH Health pediatricians and staff are here to help you make sure your child’s healthcare isn't on hold. We are taking many precautions so you can safely bring your family in for care.
Safety measures in place at all PIH Health Physicians pediatric offices:
- Appointments are scheduled for your child’s safety
- Well child visits in the morning
- Sick child visits in the afternoon
- Offices are sanitized throughout the day and again overnight before the next day’s well child visits take place
- Screenings for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature checks are done upon entry to the building
- Masks are provided at the door for each person entering the building
- Hands are sanitized before entering the building
- Waiting rooms have been modified to allow for social distancing
This short video will show you some of the safety measures that have been put into place at our urgent care centers, medical offices and hospitals.
Safety Measures at PIH Health
Call one of our pediatric offices if you have any questions or if you would like to make an appointment to see a pediatrician.