Frequently Viewed Medical Services
Click to enlarge image:
Patient Arrival & Parking
For your convenience, patients may be dropped off at and picked up from the hospital’s main entrance on the East-side of Witmer Street. As you enter the circular driveway, please pull forward to the designated 5 minute drop-off/pickup zone.
PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital offers both Valet Parking Service and Self-parking options.
- All visitors are welcome to park in the parking garage or surface lot on Shatto Street and the parking garage located on Lucas Avenue. The parking rate is $1 every 10 minutes up to $10 maximum per visit.
- The parking garages at both locations are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You may pay for self parking service with a credit/debit card or in cash. No personal checks accepted.
- Valet Parking Service is provided at the hospital main entrance and in front of the medical office buildings on Witmer Street from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday for a flat rate of $9 per visit.
- For your convenience, you may request your vehicle ahead of time and have it waiting for you as you exit the hospital’s main entrance.
- Call Ext. 8393 from inside the hospital within 20 minutes of your departure.
- See your valet service associate as you exit and they will escort you to your vehicle.
- Service is available from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- You may pay for valet parking service with a credit/debit card or in cash. No personal checks accepted.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Patients and Visitors can self-park their vehicle and use our free shuttle between the Main Hospital, the Medical Office Buildings and any of our parking areas. A Security Shuttle Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To request a shuttle:
- From inside the hospital, please call hospital security using internal extension 5555 (Please indicate pick up area.)
- When using your cell phone, please call 213.977.2126.
- Use the RED phones located in the parking garage.
Please allow 15 minutes for the shuttle to arrive.
If you’re having a medical emergency and need transportation to the hospital, please call 911!
PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital offers free non-emergency transportation to and from the hospital for eligible patients. This does not include ambulance trips.
Eligible patients include seniors, people with disabilities, and low-income patients who are patients of PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital with transportation needs. If you require transportation to your medical treatment at PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, please inquire about eligibility when setting up your appointment.
Title VI Notice to the Public
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
PIH HEALTH GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL operates its Transportation Program and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with PIH HEALTH GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL.
For information on PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, please contact the hospital’s Compliance Officer at 213.482.2727 or visit our office at 1225 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90017. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or email us at
A complaint may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration:
The Office of Civil Rights
Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator
East Building, 5th Floor-TCR,
1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
If information is needed in another language, or for any other questions about non-emergency transportation, contact PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Transportation Resources at 213.977.2097 or email PHGSH-Transportation@PIHHealth.org.
English Transportation flyer
Spanish Transportation flyer
Korean Transportation flyer