Click to enlarge image:
Patient Arrival & Parking
For your convenience, patients may be dropped off at and picked up from the hospital’s main entrance on the East-side of Witmer Street. As you enter the circular driveway, please pull forward to the designated 5 minute drop-off/pickup zone.
PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital offers both Valet Parking Service and Self-parking options.
- All visitors are welcome to park in the parking garage or surface lot on Shatto Street and the parking garage located on Lucas Avenue. The parking rate is $1 every 10 minutes up to $10 maximum per visit.
- The parking garages at both locations are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You may pay for self parking service with a credit/debit card or in cash. No personal checks accepted.
- Valet Parking Service is provided at the hospital main entrance and in front of the medical office buildings on Witmer Street from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday for a flat rate of $9 per visit.
- For your convenience, you may request your vehicle ahead of time and have it waiting for you as you exit the hospital’s main entrance.
- Call Ext. 8393 from inside the hospital within 20 minutes of your departure.
- See your valet service associate as you exit and they will escort you to your vehicle.
- Service is available from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- You may pay for valet parking service with a credit/debit card or in cash. No personal checks accepted.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Patients and Visitors can self-park their vehicle and use our free shuttle between the Main Hospital, the Medical Office Buildings and any of our parking areas. A Security Shuttle Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To request a shuttle:
- From inside the hospital, please call hospital security using internal extension 5555 (Please indicate pick up area.)
- When using your cell phone, please call 213.977.2126.
- Use the RED phones located in the parking garage.
Please allow 15 minutes for the shuttle to arrive.