Patient and Visitor Parking
The PIH Health Whittier Hospital campus has several parking options for patients and visitors as well as multiple entrances and exits for your convenience. We have taken extra measures for your safety, security and convenience, such as installing advanced technology systems including license plate recognition and have parking specialists available. If you have any questions regarding parking, please contact our Parking Operations Office at 562.698.0811 Ext. 12561.
Download Parking Map
- Grace period: The first 30 minutes of self-parking is complimentary.
- Flat rate: The self-parking charge is $3 per visit, per 24 hours.
- Per visit: There are no in and out privileges.
- Pay stations: Parking can be paid in cash, credit and debit card at one of our eight walk up pay stations located around the campus. Only credit and debit card payments are accepted at the exit gate pay stations.
For your convenience, we provide valet parking at the hospital Main Entrance and the Emergency Department as well as Outpatient Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy).
- Hospital Main Entrance: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 9 pm
- Emergency Department: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 9 pm
- Outpatient Rehabilitation: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
The valet service is complimentary, however, the flat fee of $3 for parking will still apply.
If you visit the campus frequently or plan to go in and out over an extended period, you may purchase an unlimited access parking for one month for $50. To purchase a parking pass, please press the intercom button at any one of our eight walk up pay stations for assistance.