Get expert care from the PIH Health team for your breast health needs.
Breast Conditions & Symptoms
Turn to doctors with specialized training to prevent, diagnose, and treat breast conditions and symptoms like:
Breast Center Specialists
Find compassionate care from your care team that may include:
- Technologists – Operate equipment to acquire your images in a comfortable way
- Doctors – Interpret your images and, if necessary, create a treatment plan around your individual needs and preferences
- Nurses – Answer your questions and help you navigate the treatment plan
- Social workers – Guide and support you through the process, including referrals for transportation and financial assistance
Expect the best surgical care from:
- Breast surgeons to diagnose and manage breast conditions, including the removal of tumors from the breasts
- Reconstructive surgeons to restore breast shape and appearance following tumor removal
- Cosmetic surgeons for breast implants, breast lifts, or breast reduction
Rely on your breast specialists, primary care provider, and doctors to work closely together in a multidisciplinary approach to offer you integrated and efficient care.
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
You can feel confident you’ll receive high-quality breast imaging services because we’re a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE). You’ll receive imaging quality performed to the highest standards as well as state-of-the-art technology.
National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers Accreditation
PIH Health Breast Center Whittier received accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons. This accreditation is only given to breast centers that provide the highest level of quality breast care and demonstrate a firm commitment to offering patients significant advantages in their battle against breast disease.
Support & Education
Benefit from our partnership with the American Cancer Society (ACS) when you take part in one of our breast health classes, events, and support groups.