Get expert care from the PIH Health team for your breast health needs.
Breast Conditions & Symptoms
Turn to doctors with specialized training to prevent, diagnose, and treat breast conditions and symptoms like:
Breast Center Specialists
Find compassionate care from your care team that may include:
- Technologists – Operate equipment to acquire your images in a comfortable way
- Doctors – Interpret your images and, if necessary, create a treatment plan around your individual needs and preferences
- Nurses – Answer your questions and help you navigate the treatment plan
- Social workers – Guide and support you through the process, including referrals for transportation and financial assistance
Expect the best surgical care from:
- Breast surgeons to diagnose and manage breast conditions, including the removal of tumors from the breasts
- Reconstructive surgeons to restore breast shape and appearance following tumor removal
- Cosmetic surgeons for breast implants, breast lifts, or breast reduction
Rely on your breast specialists, primary care provider, and doctors to work closely together in a multidisciplinary approach to offer you integrated and efficient care.
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
You can feel confident you’ll receive high-quality breast imaging services because we’re a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE). You’ll receive imaging quality performed to the highest standards as well as state-of-the-art technology.
National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers Accreditation
PIH Health Breast Center Whittier received accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons. This accreditation is only given to breast centers that provide the highest level of quality breast care and demonstrate a firm commitment to offering patients significant advantages in their battle against breast disease.
Breast Center of Excellence
PIH Health is committed to providing quality evidenced-based cancer care. In an effort to continue this journey and in addition to its designation as an American College of Radiology Center of Excellence, the program received NAPBC accreditation as a Breast Cancer Center of Excellence.
Support & Education
Benefit from our partnership with the American Cancer Society (ACS) when you take part in one of our breast health classes, events, and support groups.