Need relief from neck and back pain and other symptoms? PIH Health has chiropractic staff available to help you get the relief you want to lead a more productive and active life.
What’s a Chiropractor?
A chiropractor is a licensed healthcare professional with training in the use of hands-on therapies to treat spinal misalignment and various musculoskeletal conditions. Without the use of surgery or drugs your chiropractor can address symptoms caused by injuries, mechanical dysfunction, poor posture and stress that can also affect other health related conditions such as arthritis and disc disease.
When to See a Chiropractor
Schedule an appointment with a PIH chiropractor if you experience:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Associated leg or arm discomfort
- Shoulder pain
What to Expect
Your chiropractor will listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
During your appointment, you will:
- Answer questions about your health history and symptoms
- Have an examination that checks your body mechanics, and other physical signs that will aide in determining a correct diagnosis and treatment plan
- Receive the diagnosis and education on the cause of your symptoms and recommended treatment protocol
- Receive information regarding cautions and possible side effects from the treatment to be provided
- Receive treatment to help relieve your symptoms and improve your condition as quickly as possible
Your PIH Health chiropractor can help you restore your normal body mechanics, improve movement with less pain in your neck, back, and joints. Treatments help you feel better and help avoid future long-term problems. Depending on your condition and unique needs, your chiropractor is able to provide:
- Spinal manipulation – Gentle, hands-on adjustments tailored to your condition, age, and other factors using appropriate force and techniques to correct misalignments
- Heat or ice and other physical modalities to help relieve pain and inflammation
- Exercises to help relieve symptoms, restore and maintain proper body mechanics
- Education regarding your current condition and long term recommendations
Cash Payments Accepted
Chiropractic treatments are available to everyone. Enjoy the convenience of paying with cash if your insurance plan doesn’t cover chiropractic care or if you exhaust your benefits. The cost of your care depends on the services you receive. Call one of our chiropractic offices for more information.
Your Expert Care Team
When you choose PIH Health for chiropractic care, you have access to an entire team of medical professionals who specialize in caring for the body’s joints, bones, muscles, and nerves. In addition to your chiropractor, you may also work with:
Trust our professionals to follow the highest standards for quality, using safe techniques approved by the state of California. Benefit from excellent care from diagnosis through treatment, so you can feel better as quickly and safely as possible.