Enjoy supportive, sensitive women’s healthcare that helps you live a long and healthy life. At PIH Health, you’ll find gynecologists devoted to making your health and wellness a top priority from adolescence through menopause and beyond.
What’s a Gynecologist?
Gynecologists are doctors who specialize in women’s health issues and reproductive system. Many gynecologists are also obstetricians (OBs)—doctors who provide pregnancy and birth care.
Protect and maintain your health by scheduling a well-woman visit with your gynecologist every year. This routine check-up focuses on preventive care, and may include:
- Cancer screening including the pap test
- Review of your health habits and history
- Time to discuss your health concerns and goals
- Physical exam, including a clinical breast exam and pelvic exam
Family Planning Services
Talk to your gynecologist about the best ways to prevent unintended pregnancy or to start your family. Your doctor can help you understand your options and decide which is right for you:
- Planning and preparing to get pregnant
- Contraception options such as:
- Natural family planning (fertility awareness)
- Birth control pills
- Intrauterine device (IUD)
- Tubal ligation (“getting your tubes tied”)
Conditions We Treat
When you’re concerned about your reproductive health, look to our doctors for skilled and compassionate care of:
Personalized Care Plan
Work with your doctor to create a care plan that fits your needs and preferences. Access a wide range of services and treatments, including:
Minimally Invasive Options
Whenever possible, your gynecologist uses minimally invasive approaches to diagnose or treat your condition. Your doctor may perform procedures through natural body openings or very small incisions. That means you’ll benefit from less pain and scarring, and a faster recovery.