If you experience pelvic floor problems, look to PIH Health for urogynecology care that relieves your symptoms and improves your quality of life. We offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic treatment and therapies.
What’s the Pelvic Floor?
Your pelvic floor is the muscles and other tissues that support your pelvic organs, like your uterus, bladder and bowel.
Pelvic Floor Disorders We Treat
Turn to PIH Health for skilled, sensitive treatment of women’s pelvic floor conditions, including:
- Urinary incontinence – Bladder control problems
- Pelvic organ prolapse – Pelvic organs that have dropped out of place due to lack of support from the pelvic floor
- Fecal incontinence – Bowel control problems
When to See a Doctor
You may benefit from urogynecology care if you experience symptoms such as:
- Leaking urine during daily activities
- Pressure or discomfort in your pelvis
- Problems having a bowel movement
- Strong, sudden need to urinate
Work with your doctor to create a care plan that fits your needs and preferences.
Visit our health library to read tips for living with a pelvic floor disorder.