PIH Health at Home
Provided by 24 Hour Home Care®
PIH Health at Home provided by 24 Hour Home Care® offers a wide variety of non-medical home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our mission is to provide the highest-quality care to our clients so that they can continue to age peacefully and comfortably in their own home; without having to seek alternative housing options such as a skilled nursing or assisted living facility. We seek to make an impact in our clients lives by providing services that will improve their overall quality of life and help them thrive at home.
Each Program can be customized to include the following services:
We offer two primary types of care designs for our clients.
- Transitional “Road to Recovery” Program
- Long-Term Chronic Care Management Program
- Personal Care: Ensures that you or your loved ones have the help you need in order to maintain personal hygiene, use the restroom or simply move throughout their home.
- Medication Reminders: Our caregivers help with medication reminders to ensure that medications are taken at the right time. Our caregivers keep our clients safe by monitoring any negative side effects or complications from medications.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can help by assisting with grocery shopping, general kitchen safety, cooking and cleaning up after a meal.
- Respite Care: Our respite care services allow family and primary caregivers to take a much needed break from caring for their loved ones. Allow us to care for your loved ones, while you rest and recharge.
- Light Housekeeping: Such as taking the trash out, assisting with laundry, maintaining a clean environment and assisting with organization of the home.
- Companionship: Companionship is an invaluable service that our caregivers provide to allow our clients to continue to socialize and engage in thoughtful and meaningful interactions.
- Transportation: Our transportation services through our innovative partnership with RideWith24™ allows our clients to request on-demand rides, without the use of a smartphone or app at any time of the day.
Choosing a caregiver for your loved one is an important decision. Our caregivers and staff are connected by a common goal: to treat you and your loved ones like family.
Our hiring process is unique and selective. Our caregivers are bonded, insured, and fully covered by workers’ compensation insurance, and undergo a 24-Point Screening Process. Each Caregiver Undergoes:
- Nationwide Criminal Background Check
- Signature Specialty Training: Exclusive Fall Prevention, Whole 24™ Diagnosis-Specific Nutrition, Industry-Leading Alzheimer’s & Dementia Training, American Red Cross PREPAREU-Trained Caregivers, and 24Transitions: Transitional Care Training
- Safety Trainings
- Verification of Professional Caregiving References
- Caregiver Testing and Competency Assessment
Our SAFER Care Approach
Our S.A.F.E.R. approach follows all guidelines by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and ensures our highly trained team can continue to offer non-medical professional in-home care services throughout the pandemic, during peak flu seasons and beyond. We are committed to the health and safety of our clients and caregivers.
All of our caregivers follow PPE guidelines recommended by the CDC and are provided with ongoing COVID-19 and PPE safety training.
We are available 24/7, and take a person-centered approach to creating a care plan that drives positive outcomes. At PIH Health at Home, we are committed to ensuring an optimal client experience. In order to facilitate the best caregiver match, please get started today but reaching out to set up a no-obligation consultation with our Care Advisor team.
Start Receiving Care Today
Work with our care teams to create a safe, personalized care plan—call 562.742.3348. If you would like to be contacted to discuss service options or for more information, please fill out this form.