Partner with orthopedic specialists at PIH Health in LA and Orange County to maintain your active lifestyle. Count on our team to help you move more easily and comfortably—so you can continue to enjoy your favorite pastimes.
Bone & Joint Care
Make an appointment with a PIH Health orthopedist when you need specialty care for your:
- Back and neck
- Bones and cartilage
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and wrist
- Muscles, tendons and ligaments
Expert Orthopedic Care Team
Enjoy comprehensive, coordinated care from a multidisciplinary team. Depending on your needs, your team may include:
Nonsurgical Orthopedic Care
Whenever possible, your care will begin with conservative, nonsurgical treatments, such as:
When surgery is the best option, trust doctors with experience in:
- Hand surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery, including robotic ankle arthroscopy
- Joint replacement surgery, including robotic knee replacement (ROSA® robotic surgery)
- Knee surgery, including replacement and arthroscopic procedures
- Hip surgery, including fracture repair and replacement,
- Shoulder surgery, including shoulder reconstruction, replacement and arthroscopy
- Upper extremity surgery (hand, elbow & shoulder), including elbow reconstruction and replacement
Learn about preparing for surgery at PIH Health.
Minimally Invasive Approach
Your doctor will use minimally invasive techniques to perform your orthopedic surgery whenever possible. You’ll benefit from less pain, smaller scars and a quicker recovery.