Partner with orthopedic specialists at PIH Health to maintain your active lifestyle. Count on our team to help you move more easily and comfortably—so you can continue to enjoy your favorite pastimes.
Care for Bones & Joints
Make an appointment with a PIH Health orthopedic specialist when you need specialty care for your:
- Back and neck
- Bones and cartilage
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and wrist
- Muscles, tendons and ligaments
Expert Team, Excellent Care
Enjoy comprehensive, coordinated care from a multidisciplinary team. Depending on your needs, your team may include:
Feel confident in the quality of our care because our orthopedic care is offered through one of our centers of excellence.
Nonsurgical Orthopedic Care
Whenever possible, your care will begin with conservative, nonsurgical treatments, such as:
When surgery is the best option, trust doctors with experience in:
- Hand surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Joint replacement
- Knee surgery, including replacement and arthroscopic procedures
- Hip surgery, including fracture repair, replacement, and arthroscopic procedures
- Shoulder surgery, including shoulder reconstruction and replacement
- Elbow surgery, including elbow reconstruction and replacement
- Spine surgery
Learn about preparing for surgery at PIH Health.
Minimally Invasive Approach
Whenever possible, your doctor will use minimally invasive techniques to perform your orthopedic surgery. That means you’ll benefit from less pain, smaller scars and a quicker recovery.