Find exceptional pediatric care at PIH Health. You’ll benefit from easy-to-access expert care to help your child stay healthy and active throughout their childhood.
Partner with board-certified pediatricians—doctors who care for children—who are dedicated to keeping your kids healthy and helping you take care of all their needs. Benefit from their knowledge and experience to optimize your child’s health, growth, and development.
When to See a Pediatrician
Turn to us for every aspect of your child’s health and well-being. Rely on us for:
- Asthma education and prevention
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Education on nutrition, safety and development
- Assessment of behavioral and mental health issues including ADD/ADHD and learning disorders
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- Lab work
- Physical exams for school, sports and camp
Well-Baby & Well-Child Visits
Depend on your pediatrician to monitor your child’s health at routine checkups. During these regular visits, your pediatrician may:
- Ask about your child’s development
- Discuss your concerns and answer your healthcare questions
- Measure and weigh your child
- Provide preventive care, screenings, and vaccinations
Pediatric Specialty Care
If your child needs specialty care, you can count on us. PIH Health and CHOC Children's have formed an affiliation that advances pediatric clinical care for children in the communities of Los Angeles and Orange counties. As part of this affiliation, a CHOC Children's Health Center has opened in PIH Health's Whittwood Medical Office Building offering pediatric cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurology, and pulmonology with more services to be added in the future.
We offer same day and urgent appointments to meet your healthcare needs in all of our pediatric offices. If you need immediate care and your pediatrician is not available, visit one of PIH Health’s Urgent Care locations. A Pediatrician with CHOC Hospital is staffed at our Whittier location most days of the week.