Skin Care & Aesthetic Procedures
PIH Health offers the newest and most effective nonsurgical treatments designed to give you younger-looking and more beautiful skin. We provide a variety of medical aesthetic options to help rejuvenate your appearance and reduce the signs of aging. From advanced laser procedures to dermal fillers, men and women of all ages can enjoy the benefits and advantages of younger, smoother and healthier-looking skin.
Advanced Medical Aesthetics
- Lip enhancement (lip augmentation/sculpting) – Nonsurgical procedure to improve the appearance of the lips by increasing fullness
- Liquid facelift – Nonsurgical procedures to address the signs of aging
- Sclerotherapy – Procedures to treat spider veins and varicose veins
- Wrinkle fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Fat Transfer) – Wrinkle fillers increase volume and smooth wrinkles and folds when injected into the skin. These products consist of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin. JUVÉDERM™ Ultra/Ultra Plus injectable gel is a colorless Juvederm® gel that is injected into facial tissue to smooth wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth. Juvederm is a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body. The role of Juvederm in the skin is to deliver nutrients, hydrate the skin by holding in water and act as a cushioning agent.
- Wrinkle reducers (Botox, Dysport) – These products are used to relax muscles and smooth forehead lines, crow’s feet and frown lines.
Advanced Laser or Intense Pulsed Light Therapy
- Hair removal
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Pigmentation (dark, red, rosacea)
- Scarring (acne scars, keloids)
- Sun damage or discoloration
- Acne treatments
- Chemical peels (skin resurfacing)
- Eye treatments
- Eyebrow and eyelash tinting
- Eyelash perms
- Eyelash treatments (Latisse)
Skin Health Products
- Jane Iredale cosmetics
To learn more about plastic and cosmetic services available at PIH Health, call 562.789.5439.