Get primary care for the whole family from family medicine doctors at PIH Health.
What's Family Medicine?
Family medicine doctors provide primary care to patients of all ages—from newborns to older adults. That means every member of your family can see the same person for care.
Approach to Care
Your family doctor helps you get the care that’s right for you. He or she stays up-to-date on all your medical care, including any urgent care, specialty care and hospital care. That means you can rely on your family doctor to have a complete picture of your health and help you make informed decisions about your care.
When to See Your Family Doctor
Call your family doctor when you need:
- Preventative care, including routine check-ups, screenings and immunizations
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Care for minor injuries and illnesses
- Management of chronic conditions
- Referrals for specialty care
Find a primary care provider close to where you live or work. Our family doctors are located across Los Angeles County.