Live as independently as possible with help from occupational therapists at PIH Health.
What’s An Occupational Therapist?
Occupational therapists (OTs) help people of all ages gain strength, complete everyday activities and find new ways of doing things.
Rely on a licensed occupational therapist to help you:
- Set goals
- Get custom splints to keep joints still or increase range of motion
- Get in and out of a vehicle
- Learn how to prepare food independently
- Learn to take care of personal hygiene, grooming and dressing
- Learn to take care of yourself during daily activities
- Maintain good posture and protect your joints from injury
- Move more comfortably
- Speak and communicate more clearly
- Use special equipment that helps you adapt to changes in your abilities
Conditions We Treat
Occupational therapy can be a good choice to help you with: