Your Partner for Health and Wellness
At PIH Health, we are more than just a network of healthcare providers, we are your trusted partner for good health. We offer various programs that focus on prevention and health management with tools and techniques designed to help boost quality of life.
Because your health matters, PIH Health is here to support you every step of the way.
- Free health and wellness programs. Topics include childbirth, diabetes management, heart health, cancer and more.
- Check our online calendar for a schedule of classes & support groups.
Online health resources, include:
- Healthy Living Online - Articles are posted twice a week and include tips for eating right, staying fit and medical information from our PIH Health doctors
- Healthy Living Magazine – Get helpful tips about health and wellness topics, classes and events, as well as updates on activities at PIH Health in our magazine; sign up for your free subscription; browse our archives online
- Health Library – Explore health conditions, treatments, procedures and more
- Health and Social Service Resources (Los Angeles County) - Find the resources and services you need, including food, housing, mental health, and more at either of these two sites:
PIH Health also supports local nonprofits that align with our mission and identified significant health needs. Find out more about requesting funding through our community support request process.
Caring For Our Communities
PIH Health takes pride in being our communities’ health and wellness partner. Using our Community Health Needs Assessment as a guide, we leverage our resources and partnerships to address the most significant health concerns of the communities we serve.
Our annual Community Benefit Report provides facts and figures about our commitment and leadership in giving back to our communities through charity care, medical research, donations, health professions education and more.
Find out more about our community-focused work and partnerships: Community.Benefit@PIHHealth.org
For all other questions or comments click here.