A Heart Healthy Recipe
You don’t have to be around a campfire for these healthy s’mores! This healthy dessert is easy, fun and quick. Bananas dipped in dark chocolate and topped with crumbled graham crackers will become a family favorite.
- 2 large bananas
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 4 oz. semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 2 graham crackers, crumbled
- Cut the bananas into 1-inch chunks. Place 1 banana chunk on each lollipop stick. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and return to the microwave and microwave in 20-second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Dip the bananas into the chocolate, twirling off the excess chocolate.
- Then dip them immediately into the graham cracker crumbs.
Serving size: 2 banana s'mores
Per Serving: Calories: 155; Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 9mg; Sodium: 36mg; Carbohydrates: 24g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 1g
Copyright 2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc.