Published on February 05, 2021
Cajun Cauliflower Poppers
- 1 head of cauliflower, leaves removed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chopped cauliflower in a large bowl and sprinkle with olive oil until all pieces are coated.
- In a separate bowl combine all spices.
- Sprinkle spices on top of cauliflower and mix until pieces are well coated.
- Place cauliflower on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip the cauliflower and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Place cauliflower on a plate and serve with dipping sauce of choice, such as honey mustard, BBQ or sweet chili.