The simple marinade in this pork kebabs recipe can be used for any meat or poultry. These colorful kebabs are an easy high-protein, low-carb dinner.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs pork loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into 1 1/2 inch-wide pieces (assorted colors)
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1 1/2 inch-wide pieces
- In a large glass bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, garlic, dill and red-pepper flakes. Add the pork and marinate, refrigerated, for 4 hours or overnight.
- Thread pork, bell pepper and red onion pieces on metal or soaked wooden skewers. Brush the remaining marinade over skewers.
- Grill over high heat for 3 minutes per side, or until charred and cooked through.
Calories: 205; Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 62mg; Sodium: 249mg; Carbohydrates: 5g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 25g
Copyright 2017-2019 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.