Shrimp Spring Rolls
This gluten-free, heart-healthy recipe is also delicious and easy to make.
10 sheets rice paper (spring roll paper)
1/2 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp, boiled
1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
1/2 cucumber peeled, seeds removed and cut into 1-inch sticks
1 cup guacamole
1 cup fresh mint
- Fill a large pot or bowl with hot water. Dip 1 sheet of rice paper into hot water for 5 to 10 seconds, or until hydrated. Lay out rice paper on a plate.
- In the center of the rice paper, arrange some of the shrimp, carrot, cucumber, guacamole and mint.
- Roll the rice paper by folding 2 sides in and then rolling from the bottom up. The rice paper is sticky and will seal the roll up.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- The shrimp rolls can be made 1 day ahead and kept wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Copyright 2016-2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.