We Are Here to Safely Care for You
Don’t let the fear of a virus you don’t have keep you from maintaining your good health or delay care in a condition that you do have.
PIH Health doctors are available, virtually and in person, to safely care for you and address any of your medical needs. Our hospitals, urgent care centers, and medical offices have taken significant steps to minimize the chances of disease spreading within any of our facilities.
Do not put off getting care from your doctor – especially if you are experiencing serious or life threatening symptoms or heart attack or stroke. Our emergency departments and urgent care centers are open and available to care for patients. Learn more about when you should seek emergency care or urgent care here.
Measures Taken to Ensure Your Safety
For the safety and well-being of all our patients and health providers, PIH Health continues to implement safety measures at each of our hospitals, urgent care centers and medical offices.
- Everyone is screened (not tested) for COVID-19 and required to clean their hands and wear a simple mask before entering PIH Health facilities.
- Patients suspected of having COVID-19 are separated from all other patients and directed to a separate entrance and waiting area.
- Certain floors of our hospitals are designated for treatment of COVID-19 patients only and staffed by a dedicated care team.
- Restrictions have been placed on visiting patients to limit the number of people in the facilities.
- Emergency Department lobbies and medical office waiting rooms have been modified to allow social distancing.
- We follow the highest standards of infection prevention and sanitation practices.
For your convenience, PIH Health Physicians offers the option for telehealth visits. A telehealth appointment provides individual time with your provider via your mobile device or computer. These virtual appointments allow you to continue receiving the care you need without leaving your home. To find out if a telehealth appointment is right for you, simply call your provider’s office to discuss your needs.
Learn more about telehealth visits and register for the PIH Health patient portal to get access to these visits here.
Working Together for Good Health
We appreciate the tremendous response and support that we have received from our communities. Your efforts to stay at home and take precautions have made a significant impact in reducing the spread of the disease. Together we are flattening the curve.
Give your doctor a call to find out if a virtual appointment or in-person visit is right for you or to discuss rescheduling a delayed procedure or surgery.